Welcome to Grand River Health!
Our website contains information about our facilities, services we offer, and tools to help enhance your health and well being. Grand River Health is a local healthcare system designed around the needs of the communities we serve. Please take some time to explore our site and learn what Grand River can offer you and your family.
What our Patients Say.
Would they recommend us to their family and friends? See for yourself!
See how Grand River Health Compares in Quality Care to national averages.
- American Sentinel University and Colorado Hospital Association Name April Colorado Health Care Star
- GRAND RIVER HEALTH RECEIVES $76,000 FROM SUSAN G. KOMEN® COLORADO TO PROVIDE LOCAL BREAST CANCER CARE
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month by Susan Ross, MSSW, LCSW
- The Facts About Fluoride, by Dr. Colby Quintenz
- Nutrition and Your Health, by Dr. Laurie Marbas
- Garfield County Suicide Prevention Coalition...Need Help? Click Here!
- Measles, What You Need to Know by Dr. Laurie Marbas
- Skip the New Year's Resolutions and Instead Focus on Lifetime Commitments by Dr. Laurie Marbas
- Stayin Alive: A Community CPR Training Project. By David Taussig, Lindsay Jacox and Lynda Steinbach
- Dr. LeAnn Kocher Joins Grand River Women’s Health Team
Our mission is to improve the health and well being of our communities.