Welcome to Grand River Hospital District and our website. Here you will find information about our facilities, services we offer, and tools to help enhance your health and well being. Grand River Hospital District is a local healthcare system designed around the needs of the communities we serve. Our mission is to improve the health and well being of our communities. We take pride in offering you exceptional local healthcare. Please take some time to explore our website and learn what Grand River can offer you and your family.
Family Health, Occupational Health, Therapy Services, Imaging Serices and Laboratory Services
201 Sipprelle Drive in Battlement Mesa
Family Health, 970-285-7046
Occupational Health, 970-285-5731
How do we compare? CLICK HERE to see Grand River Hospital and Medical Center’s quality data.
Martin Oswald & Dr. Laurie Marbas
Interview with Aspen82
Dr Laurie Marbas on Nutrition
- Reach Out and Read Literacy Program Introduced at Grand River Health Primary Care
- Dr. Anne Lorenson Joins Grand River Health’s Pediatric Medicine Team
- Dr. Jill Kingston Joins Grand River Women's Health Team
- Online Registration for Rifle 9Health Fair Begins February 1!
- Grand River Health offering College Scholarships to Local High School Seniors
- The Spring Session of Grand River Health's Shapedown Program Begins February 14
- Mark Quinn, PA-C Joins Grand River Health’s Family Medicine Team
- LouAnn Stermer
- Destination Heart Healthy Eating!
- Dr. Robert Derkash joins the Grand River Health Orthopaedic Medicine team
Our mission is to improve the health and well being of our communities.