Bringing exceptional healthcare home to you through local leadership. The Board of Directors governs Grand River Hospital District. They take into consideration what the community wants and needs and provide direction to management. The Board and management design a 3-year strategic plan and, from that, an annual work plan is created. Both the work plan and strategic plan support the vision for the future of Grand River Hospital District.If you have questions please contact Administrative Services at 970.625.6406 or email email@example.com.
Board of Director’s meeting agendas - Open to the public.
2014 GRHD Board of Directors
- E. Dene Moore Care Center (1968)
- Grand River Medical Clinic at Battlement Mesa (2000)
- Grand River Medical Center (2003)
- Grand River Primary Care (2003)
- Health and Safety Center (2007)
- Grand River Student Health Centers (Parachute in 2011, Rifle in 2012)
- Gradn River Health Clinic West (2014)
Grand River Hospital District is a Special Tax District, formed by the citizens of Western Garfield County in 1961 to serve the area’s health care needs.
Our mission is to improve the health and well being of our communities.